Small-Group Cradle Mountain Day Tour from Devonport, Ulverstone or Burnie
- Take a small-group day trip with a knowledgeable and friendly local tour guide who is ready to show you around the magnificent icon; Cradle Mountain! Marvel at Dove Lake, as well having time to do a relaxing walk. Your tour takes in a range of magnificent scenery, from rolling hills and forest, to pretty coastal villages, such as Penguin.
Tour from Burnie 09:00
For guests requesting a pickup and drop-off in Burnie
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transport
- Most travellers can participate
- There is a moderate amount of walking involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- Departure time: 9:00 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania
Cradle Mountain in situated in the Tasmanian Wilderness Heritage Area, a region that covers almost 20% of the state. Approximately 1.5-hours drive from Devonport, this is one of the most popular and picturesque spots in all of Tasmania. Perfect for a day tour, Cradle Mountain is the jewel in crown of north-west Tasmania.
A Cradle Mountain day tour will take show you the glassy waters of Dove Lake, rugged mountain peaks, and a myriad of natural wonders. The area features a large number of walking tracks, lodges for overnight stays, and a visitors’ centre to learn more about the surroundings and its history.
You will be picked up by your tour guide, from your accommodation in Devonport, Ulverstone or Burnie.
Duration: 8 hours