Skip the Line: Water Puppet Entrance Tickets with Hanoi Hotel Ticket Delivery
Standard Class - Show 16:10 16:10
Stardard Class - Water puppet show at 4:10pm: The seat row: K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R. Please be at the theatre at least 15 minutes in advance.Please inform us your hotel name and address for Hotel Delivery
Deluxe Class Show 16:10 16:10
Deluxe Class Seats for the best Enjoy the show with 4 2nd class rows: E,G,H,I. Should check in at least 15 minutes before the show. Please inform us your hotel name and address for Hotel Delivery
VIP First Class show 16:10 16:10
First Class VIP seats for the best Enjoy of the show with 4 first rows: A,B,C,D.Should check in at least 15 minutes before the show.Please inform us your hotel name and address for Hotel Delivery
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets and Programme flyer details will be sent to your hotel. Please inform us the SAME NAME you book AT THE HOTEL and for the tickets. Sometimes, you provide us the different name the the receptionist can not find your name in the system.
- We do not accept the late arrivals for the show time, as you would cross in front of the other customers that would disturb the other at the show.
- No flash photography is permitted. Camera tickets can be purchased at the check/in counter ($2US/camera)
- Tickets and programme information will be sent to your hotel (collect your tickets from the hotel receptionist)
- Skip the line (please arrive 20 mins before the show time)
- The show could be sometimes Chartered of a group of Government. We would change your show to another times.
- During high season the show sometimes fully booked. We would chage you to the other show or sometimes diffirrent class of the show.
- Please provide us with your hotel name and address for tickets or important showtime changes
- The Theatre does not accept the Voucher of the tickets (Electronic tickets). Please use the official tickets sent to your hotel.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transport
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transport is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
What you can expect
Visit: Thang Long Water Puppet, 57B Dinh Tien Hoang - Hoan Kiem - Ha Noi, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Water Puppetry is a traditional art form with distinctive culture identity of Vietnam. It came into existence, developed and diversified over a thousand years ago in the Red River Delta. Thanks to unique performances on the water, this puppetry art is famous and highly appreciated all over the world.
In early days, water puppetry showed the daily life of villagers such as farming, fishing, romance and children playing. Now, the topics of the plays are also picked from ancient legends, myths and historic stages.
Book your tickets, then the tickets and programme flyer, complete with the details of programme, will be delivered to your hotel. Just bring your tickets and enjoy the show.
Duration: 50 minutes