Skip-the-Line Pompeii, Positano & Amalfi Coast Small-Group Tour with Lunch
Cleaning and safety practices
- Pick up and drop off at centrally located Rome hotels
- Small group tour with maximum 7/8 people per minivan
- 2-hour tour of Pompeii's archaeological site
- Skip-the-line tickets to the archaeological site of Pompeii
- A/C Mercedes vehicle or similar make
Small Group Pompeii, Positano & Amalfi coast with lunch
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- The tour operates with a minimum of 4 fully paying participants.
- This tour is of a historical area and is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Hotel pick up and Drop off is available from centrally located hotels at no extra fee. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- For customers staying outside the Aurelian walls there will be a central meeting place in Piazza Barberini in front of the Barberini Cinema
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please inform Avventure Bellissime if a child seat is required
- Access to the archaeological sites, museums and restaurants may require you to present your Green Pass or another certificate confirming your Covid-19 vaccination. Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity
What you can expect
Enjoy our semi-private Pompeii Day Tours from Rome and make the most of your holiday time in Italy by visiting one of the most ancient and fascinating attractions in the Western world with this Amalfi Coast and Pompeii tour.
Our day tours from Rome to the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii include pick up and drop off service right at your hotel to make your time in Italy completely hassle free.
Plan your visit to the most visited archaeological site worldwide with Tours Italy – Avventure Bellissime and take advantage of our guided 2-hour walking tours to Pompeii directly from Rome. Few archaeological sites offer a more immersive travel experience than the excavated ruins of Pompeii with its houses, villas, public baths and magnificent temples preserved for nearly 1700 years after the volcano Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD.
On our custom Pompeii tours from Rome, you can also combine a visit to the beautiful Amalfi Coast with this Rome to Amalfi Coast tour. An insanely wonderful rugged stretch of coastline winding its way from Positano and Sorrento to Salerno, the Amalfi Coast is a travel destination you just cannot miss during your Italian holiday with its azure champagne-like sea and its colourful UNESCO-protected villages.
The tour will include a visit to the famous archaeological site of Pompeii, where you will enjoy a two-hour tour conducted by our local English speaking expert guide. Enjoy a journey back in time as you'll visit the must-see highlights of this site. Learn about life in Ancient Pompeii - the habits, lifestyles and peculiarities of the Ancient Romans as you tour the ancient market areas, food stalls, typical Roman homes, brothels, and admire the delightful frescoes all preserved by an erupting volcano that still dominates the Pompeii skyline.
Our next destination is a traditional family-run restaurant where you’ll have lunch, overlooking the bay of Naples (inclusions detailed above).
In the afternoon we’ll spend 1.5 hours exploring Positano, where you can enjoy a walk around the delightful village with its white and pastel-coloured houses littering the hillside. Take time to visit the beautiful beaches, where you can relax or have a swim, stroll around the ancient fishing port and see the splendid majolica dome of the church of Santa Maria Assunta. Peruse the traditional artisan shops and enjoy a taste of the “Dolce Vita”. The tour will conclude back at your hotel in Rome at about 6.45/7pm .
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided