Skip the Line: Falconeria Locarno Ticket
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- 2 shows in summer: 11am and 3pm. 600 seated and heated chairs in the tribune.
- 1 show in winter on weekends at 2pm
- Please note infants below 4 years do not pay fees
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- Departure time: 7/15/2021 - 10/31/2021Monday - Friday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM 7/15/2021 - 10/31/2021Monday - Friday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM 7/15/2022 - 10/31/2022Monday - Friday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM 7/15/2022 - 10/31/2022Monday - Friday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
What you can expect
Visit: Falconeria Locarno, via delle Scuole 12, Locarno 6600 Switzerland
The art of Falconry was introduced to Europe through caravans from Persia and Arabia, where this technique of hunting is still practised today.
Experience a close encounter with majestic birds of prey at the Falconry in Locarno, where you will be able to observe and photograph eagles, hawks, owls and vultures. These beautiful birds, flying free, will lead you into a dimension where man and nature meet, in a natural and animal friendly place. Enjoy the breathtaking show! Come and visit us any time. We provide sheltered seating, both for the sunny summer days or the few rainy ones!
All opening days, show with birds of prey and Spanish horses of about 1 hour are held at 11am and 3pm. The tribune houses 600 seated guests.