Plaza Premium Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
Cleaning and safety practices
- First-class experience before, after, or between flights
- Open to travellers with any airline & ticket class
- Useful amenities like Wi-Fi, charging stations & showers
- Relaxing oasis with food, open bar & optional spa services
- Sleek & contemporary design adds to the zen-like ambiance
3-Hours Plaza Premium Lounge at T1 Departures includes Food and Drinks
6-Hours Plaza Premium Lounge at T1 Departures includes Food and Drinks
12-Hours Plaza Premium Lounge at T1 Departures includes Food and Drinks
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Your visit may be extended for an additional fee, payable on the day of your stay, subject to availability.
- You must bring a valid passport and boarding pass.
- Hot foods and A la carte dining dining are available from 6 AM to 11 PM daily.
- If you want to book the Transit Resting Lounge, the property is located within Terminal 1 of Hong Kong International Airport's secure, departure area at gate 35. Only guests who are in transit may access this property.
- From 15th Nov Hong Kong International Airport will be segregated into two zones. Green Zone – Gate 5-24. Designated for Mainland China Flights. Orange Zone – Gate 25-71. Designated for International Flights.
What you can expect
With effect from 15th November 2021, Hong Kong International Airport will be segregated into two zones.
Green Zone – Gate 5-24. Designated for Mainland China Flights.
Orange Zone – Gate 25-71. Designated for International Flights.
The revised operating hours of Plaza Premium Lounges:
Plaza Premium Lounge (Near Gate 1, Departures) 0800-1600 daily Green Zone
Plaza Premium Lounge (Near Gate 60, Departures) 0800-2330 daily Orange Zone
Plaza Premium Lounge (Near Gate 35, Departures) 2300-0800 daily Orange Zone
Plaza premium First is Temporarily closed until further notice
Kick up your travel-weary feet with a first-class relaxation experience in the Plaza Premium Lounge. This peaceful oasis offers a convenient escape from the airport bustle. Plus, get access to amenities that run the gamut from useful to luxurious, from Wi-Fi and showers to a bar.
Before a flight, after a long journey, or between destinations, there's no better place to rest and refresh than at the Plaza Premium Lounge. Unwind with a drink at the bar, grab a bite to eat, and take a moment to read or watch TV in comfort- the seats here have a little more leg room than the ones in the plane! Plaza Premium Lounge is open to travellers of any ticket class on any airline and has locations in both the International Arrivals and Departures sections, so you can rest easy knowing that your gate just steps away.
Chat with fellow jet-setters, meet up with other travellers in your group, or just enjoy a moment of solitude. Charging stations let you power up your devices, and internet access lets you keep in touch with friends and family back home. Between long flights, there's nothing better than a hot shower and if you're feeling really indulgent, you can opt to add on a blissful massage to soothe your travel anxieties and ailments away.
You can also choose to select Plaza Premium First, conveniently located 1-minute walk after security in Terminal 1 at Hong Kong International Airport. It brings you an elevated airport lounge concept with all- inclusive personalised services and exquisite culinary experiences. Get ready to feel right at home even while you’re on-the-go! All rooms in the resting lounge feature coffee/tea in a common area, a 2
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available