Plaza Premium Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
Cleaning and safety practices
- First-class experience before, after, or between flights
- Open to travellers with any airline & ticket class
- Useful amenities like Wi-Fi, charging stations & showers
- Relaxing oasis with food, open bar & optional spa services
- Sleek & contemporary design adds to the zen-like ambiance
3-Hours Plaza Premium Lounge at T1 Departures includes Food and Drinks
6-Hours Plaza Premium Lounge at T1 Departures includes Food and Drinks
12-Hours Plaza Premium Lounge at T1 Departures includes Food and Drinks
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- During the current coronavirus situation, Plaza Premium Lounge at Gate 35, Gate 60 and Plaza premium First was temporarily closed and Plaza Premium Lounge at Gate 1 is operating as normal
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary. Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Your visit may be extended for an additional fee, payable on the day of your stay, subject to availability.
- Hours of operation are 24 hours daily.
- You must bring a valid passport and boarding pass.
- Hot foods and A la carte dining dining are available from 6 AM to 11 PM daily.
- If you want to book the Transit Resting Lounge, the property is located within Terminal 1 of Hong Kong International Airport's secure, departure area at gate 35. Only guests who are in transit may access this property.
What you can expect
During the current coronavirus situation, Plaza Premium Lounge at Gate 60 and Plaza Premium First were temporarily closed and we will move the operation to Gate 1 (East Hall, 0800-2330 daily) and Gate 35 (2300-0800 daily) until further notice.
However, Plaza premium First will not be operating as normal with premium service with a la carte menu and free alcoholic drinks. The lounge will partially open with normal lounges services you would expect at the Gate 1, Gate 35 and Gate 60.
Kick up your travel-weary feet with a first-class relaxation experience in the Plaza Premium Lounge. This peaceful oasis offers a convenient escape from the airport bustle. Plus, get access to amenities that run the gamut from useful to luxurious, from Wi-Fi and showers to a bar.
Before a flight, after a long journey, or between destinations, there's no better place to rest and refresh than at the Plaza Premium Lounge. Unwind with a drink at the bar, grab a bite to eat, and take a moment to read or watch TV in comfort- the seats here have a little more leg room than the ones in the plane! Plaza Premium Lounge is open to travellers of any ticket class on any airline and has locations in both the International Arrivals and Departures sections, so you can rest easy knowing that your gate just steps away.
Chat with fellow jet-setters, meet up with other travellers in your group, or just enjoy a moment of solitude. Charging stations let you power up your devices, and internet access lets you keep in touch with friends and family back home. Between long flights, there's nothing better than a hot shower and if you're feeling really indulgent, you can opt to add on a blissful massage to soothe your travel anxieties and ailments away.
You can also choose to select Plaza Premium First, conveniently located 1-minute walk after security in Terminal 1 at Hong Kong International Airport. It brings you an elevated airport lounge concept with all- inclusive personalised services and exquisite culinary experiences. Get ready to feel right at home even while you’re on-the-go! All rooms in the resting lounge feature coffee/tea in a common area, a 24-hour front desk, free WiFi in public areas, hair dryers, and showers.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available