Niagara Falls in One day Tour from New York City
Cleaning and safety practices
- Get to know the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park.
- Maid of the Mist boat ride. It operates by season.
- Transport from meeting point.
- Professional bilingual guide (English & Spanish)
- Sweeping views of the Falls from the observation points
Niagara on your own
Live Commentary in English and Spanish. This option only includes transfer from/to meeting point in NYC.
Niagara Falls Complete Tour
Live commentary in English and Spanish.
This option includes transfer from meeting point, guide at Niagara, and one of the next options depending on the time of the year: Maid of the Mist (usually between May and October) and is replaced in the off-season, depending on accessibility, by views from other observation points such as the Cave of the Winds gorge walk, Terrapin Point or others. (Exact dates are subject to ice conditions)
Two Day Combo: Niagara Falls + Washington & Philadelphia
The tour is taken in two days. The date selected at the time of purchase corresponds to the first tour (Niagara) and two days later you will take the second tour (Washington & Philadelphia). Confirmation of the order of each tour will be sent.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- This is a 19 hrs Tour from New York to Niagara Falls
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from payment
- The access to the boat or other observation point is subject to weather conditions
- The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints
- The On Your Own option includes the return from/to the meeting point only
- The combo option is taken in two days. The date selected at the time of purchase corresponds to the first tour and two days later you will take the second tour. Confirmation of the order of each tour will be sent
What you can expect
Your day will begin with an early morning departure from Times Square in Manhattan. You’ll travel by comfortable motor coach, with your bilingual tour guide, enjoying the scenic landscape of upstate New York (travel time is approximately 7-8 hours, each way, with one rest stop) on your journey north.
Upon arrival at your destination, you will begin experiencing the adventure, beauty, and natural wonder of the Niagara Falls on board of the historic Maid of the Mist boat cruise or, when the Maid of the Mist is not running, from other observation points such as Gorge Walk or others available based on the weather conditions.
During your visit, you will learn about the interesting history of these mighty waters and enjoy spectacular views of the falls from different vantage points. You will have the opportunity for lunch on your own, souvenir shopping, and exploring the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park. After an unforgettable experience and wonderful memories, relax on board your comfortable motor coach for the return to Times Square in Manhattan, arriving back between 11pm-midnight.
Please note: The Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates seasonally, usually between May and October (exact dates are subject to ice conditions) and is replaced in the off-season, depending on accessibility, by views from other observation points such as George walk, Terrapin Point or others (access is subject to ice and weather conditions).The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints. When necessary in the spring and summer, ponchos are provided (you may get a little wet!).
If you want to live the full experience, You can choose the option Niagara falls + Washington & Philadelphia tour, where you can get to know two of the nation’ capitals: Washington D.C. (current) and Philadelphia, PA (first ever) to visit and learn about the most iconic landmarks of these two historic cities, including the Lincoln Memorial, Iwo Jima Memorial, the White House, the US Capitol, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Rocky Steps in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Niagara Falls New York
- In front of the Lids store, located in Two Times Square,
- 714 7th Avenue
- New York New York 10036