Local Market visit and Dining at a local's home in Genoa
- Visit the vibrant local market with a local home cook
- Private cooking demo
- Private 4-course dinner or 4-course lunch
- Drinks included (water and wines of the territory)
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
Market tour, lunch or dinner at a local's home in Genoa
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge
- The address of your host will be shared after the reservation
- Local market tour usually starts at 10.30 AM and at 5 PM but we can be flexible based on your requirements and if you notified us in advance
- Cesarine can cater to different dietary requirements, to be confirmed directly with the service organiser after the booking
What you can expect
Tour the vibrant local market and immerse yourself in a private lunch or dinner in a local home with a certified home cook. Enjoy an exclusive cooking demo and taste local recipes with wines included.
Visit the local market with your local home cook, enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognise the best produces from the land. Come back to your host’s home, attend a private cooking demo where your host will share the secret of her family cookbook while finishing one of the dish in front of you. Sit at an authentic Italian table and enjoy a 4-course seasonal menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee). Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
Instead of loading your suitcase with souvenirs, take home memories that'll stay with you for life.
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.