Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan Island by Speedboat
Cleaning and safety practices
- Koh Tao, the clearest underwater visibility in Thailand
- Enjoy breakfast before departure and lunch on Koh Tao
- Climb to the famous viewpoint to see stunning sites
- Join a Exciting fun filled high speed boat ride
- Only customers of this tour operator able to eat on Nangyuan
Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan by Speedboat
Live Commentary in English on this full day trip
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In the event of having customers from Koh Phangan, a quick stop will be made for the picking up and dropping off of customers.
- Children 3 years and under and Seniors over 70 years not permitted to join tour
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- You will be required to log in your name and name of hotel prior to the boat departure
- The itinerary and timings are approximate and may be modified without notice due local weather conditions.
- Able to cater to Vegetarians, provided Advice of special meal request received at time of booking
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved
- Angthong National Marine Park is closed for restoration 1 Nov. 2020 to 15 Dec. 2020
What you can expect
A trip to the islands of Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan is known as the 'Perfect Escape to Paradise'. This day tour comes with the convenience of return Koh Samui hotel transfers and the comfort of being with the only tour company who's customers have lunch on the island of Koh Nangyuan.
Following a light breakfast at the Pier, you will set off of a modern, high speed boat ride of about 90 minutes to Koh Tao. If there are customers staying at Koh Phangyan there will be a quick stop along the way to pick them up.
Koh Tao can be translated to mean Turtle Island. This is because the vibrant coral reefs are home to a wide range of exciting and colourful sea creatures. The waters around Koh Tao are considered the clearest in all of Thailand and are therefore the 'choice destination' for divers. Naturally, the snorkelling here is magnificent so this is the time and place to don the snorkelling equipment included in this tour.
Close-by is the unique Koh Nangyuan. It is three islets connected by thin stretches of white, sandy beach. First thing you will do here is step onto the island and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. Following this you'll have about one and a half hours of 'relaxing time' to swim or go snorkelling or sunbathe on the pearl-white sandy beach or take the easy trek up to the amazing viewpoint to look over the world's most beautiful islands.
The high speed boat departs back to Samui, making the short stop at Koh Phangan if necessary, to get you back to your hotel by about 4.15pm.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitiser provided