Koh Nangyuan & Bays of Koh Tao Snorkel Trip By The Oxygen
Cleaning and safety practices
- Snorkelling and explore the environment of the island Koh Tao
- Enjoy snorkelling with an abundance of marine life
- Search for hidden coves and pristine beaches on the islands
- Relax on the white sandy beaches and soak in the sunlight
- Included pick up and drop off service
Live commentary in English. * Duration :7 Hour
- Departure Time : 10:00am
- Pick up Time : 09:30am – 10:00am
- Return : 05:00pm
Live commentary in English. * Duration :6 Hour
- Departure Time : 12:00pm
- Pick up Time : 11:30am – 12:00pm
- Return : 06:00pm
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Child ticket: Age between 4-10 years
- Free hotel pick up
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
What you can expect
Koh Tao offers spectacular snorkelling sites all around the island, colourful reefs, stunning corals, exotic tropical fish & crystal clear blue waters. Experience an unforgettable journey under the sea around Koh Tao. The one-day snorkel experience that we recommend is a slow boat trip on a traditional Thai style leisure vessel that seats approx. 40 people. Travel from Koh Tao to hidden bays and Koh Nang Yuan, one of the world's most famous islands. Snorkelling and explore the environment of the island Koh Tao, with the first spot is Freedom beach, Shark island or Shark Bay, Ao Leuk, Ao Hin Wong or Lighthouse Bay, Mango Bay (Ao Muang Beach) and the last stop at Nang Yuan Island. Included in the trip is taxi pick up and drop off service, equipment, Thai style lunch, fresh fruit, tea, coffee & drinking water.
- 09:00-09:30 / 11:00-11:30 Pick you up from your accommodation in Koh Tao
- 10:00 / 12:00 Depart from Mae Haad pier to Koh Nang Yuan island
- (1) Nang Yuan Island: The heart of this trip. You can walk on the sand bridge which connects 3 islands together or go to a viewpoint to see the islands from the top. Don't miss the famous “Japanese Garden” snorkelling point.
- (2) Mango Bay: After you get back to the ship, we will serve you with a lunch box. Then after lunch, we will bring you to “Ao Muang”, the next snorkelling point. Here you will be beautiful corals and fishes.
- (3) The next snorkelling point is “Ao Hin Wong” which you will see millions of Yellow-Strip scad fishes.
- (4) Then we will go to “Ao Leuk”, which is famous for big size corals and beautiful fishes.
- (5) Last but not least, the “Shark Bay” snorkelling point. You will see green turtles and on a lucky day, you will see blacktip reef shark.
- 17:00 / 18:00 Arrive the Mae Haad pier, send you back safely to your accommodation.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available