Keana Farms North Shore Zipline Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Exciting zipline course with 8 dual lines above the trees
- Elevated boardwalks, observation platforms & rope bridges
- Views of native rainforest, a working farm & the ocean
- A ride over rugged forest trails in a 4-wheel-drive vehicle
- Local guide offers safety tips & facts about Hawaii
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed.
- You must weigh less than 270 pounds (127 kg).
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- If you have back, neck, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- If you fear heights, you should not take part in this activity.
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs and walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- If you opt for pickup, it will be between 7:45 AM and 8 AM. You need to be out there waiting by 7:45am. You will receive confirmation of pick-up when you receive your CLIMB Works Keana Farms confirmation email (separate from your Expedia confirmation).
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Reservations made within 48hrs of tour time are FINAL.
What you can expect
Oahu's very first zipline course, the 8 ziplines at Keana Farms offer adrenaline-pumping rides plus an up-close look at a working North Shore farm. Trek along elevated boardwalks through the trees, glimpse views of the ocean, and race a friend down dual lines over the tropical landscape below.
Venture to Oahu's North Shore, where native forest blankets the hillsides, pineapple plantations line red dirt roads, and nostalgic beach towns like Haleiwa give way to world-famous surf spots. Your tour starts with a 4-wheel-drive ride down a rugged dirt road to the beginning of the zipline course. Walk along an elevated wooden pathway through the trees and step into your harness, listening as your guide shares tips for picking up speed and getting the most out of your zipline experience.
All 8 lines of this course are dual lines, so you can leap from the platform and race to the end against a friend or just take in the spectacular surroundings together. As you glide over the canopy and the forest floor below, look out at fields of tropical fruit to the white sands and azure waters of the coast. Various rope challenges test your balance and take you out of your comfort zone, as you climb and rappel and cross rope bridges between platforms. Throughout this eco-adventure, your guide shares insight into the surrounding flora and fauna and tells stories about Hawaiian history and culture, rounding out this unforgettable outdoor experience on the North Shore.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available