Jambangan Bali Cooking Class with Market Visit & Transfer
- Informative cooking lesson in a traditional Balinese setting
- Sense of unique flavours, aromas & culinary techniques
- Guided market tour & chance to learn about local ingredients
- Savouring a delicious lunch including the dishes you created
- Introduction to the island's food culture with local chefs
Cooking Class with Hotel Pick-up (within Ubud)
Live Commentary in English. Includes roundtrip transport to and from hotels in Ubud.
Cooking Class with Hotel Pick-up (outside Ubud)
Live Commentary in English. Includes roundtrip transport to and from hotels outside Ubud.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 11 and younger are not allowed.
- Pick-up is available from hotel locations throughout Bali; please select the zone that corresponds to your hotel area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel foyer 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
A trip to Bali offers many famous things including the beach, beautiful temples and Balinese culture, but one thing will you never forget is the traditional Balinese food. The cuisine has a wide range of delightful dishes made from traditional ingredients, and you will make several quintessential dishes.
Get an early start with convenient pick-up from your hotel and head to the market with your guide to select fresh herbs and spices, crisp vegetables and choice cuts of meat. Once the shopping is done, get a glimpse of rice farmers doing their daily activities and chat with local farmers.
Upon your return to Kelabang Moding village, see temples, a school and traditional Balinese life and culture. As you are welcomed into a local home with a beautiful setting, get a personal look at Balinese family life. All classes are conducted in English by local chefs familiar with Balinese cuisine. After making all the recipes, savour the delight you created for lunch as you dine in the garden.
- Sate Empol
- Lawar Bali
- Tempe Manis
- Chicken Curry
- Tum Tuna
- Banana Caramel
- Vegetable Soup
- Banana Curry
- Sate Kebab
- Pepes Tempeh
- Tempeh Manis
- Lawar Bali
- Sweet Potato Caramel