Cleaning and safety practices
Hartley's Lagoon No 1 Croc spotting spot!
Daily award-winning shows & animal presentations
Boat cruise through a crocodile-infested lagoon
Other residents including cassowaries & koalas
Informative, fun-filled & eco-friendly day out
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Admission to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
Photos of animal-holding & Koala Patting
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Book
Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
There is complimentary parking available on site.
The park is open daily from 8:30 AM until 5 PM.
What you can expect
The award-winning Hartley's Crocodile Adventures is one of the best places in Australia to get up-close to crocodiles and other local wildlife. Explore the timber boardwalks that lead you on a discovery of tropical birds, reptiles, insects, and the star of the show: the famous saltwater crocodile.
This fun-filled eco-tourism park is divided into 5 distinct zones that showcase the wildest Australian critters. Explore the Cassowary Walk, which is home to a shy and endangered flightless bird, before wandering through the Wildlife Discovery Trail, which shows off the enormous saltwater crocodile and its equally intimidating freshwater cousin.
Enjoy daily shows and feedings,Show times vary due to COVID restrictions, presentations from 9.00am to 3.00pm.. Cruise in a riverboat along the park's lagoon to get up-close and personal with these croc's in their natural habitat Social distancing applies due to COVID Safe plan. Listen to your guides, who impart a wide array of knowledge and insider secrets about these crazy critters that reside at Hartley's.
HARTLEY’S COVID SAFE PLAN – Conditions of Entry
- Children must be accompanied and actively supervised be a responsible adult.
- As a condition of entry, you must comply with our COVID Safe Plan. You must provide your correct contact details on entry, exercise social distancing and frequently wash/sanitise your hands.
- If you display any signs of illness symptomatic to COVID-19, you will be denied entry.
- Failure to comply with any instructions from our staff may result in your expulsion from the property.
- We accept most major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Amex). Payment by credit/debit card is preferred and appreciated.
- Other entry conditions stated at Reception and on our web page.
- No concessions, reductions or discounts on the family rate.
- Discounts available for locals (with ID) and holders of some concessionary cards.
- The three-day complimentary pass is not available until the return of normal trading.
- Prior bookings are essential for groups greater than 10 persons.
The owners reserve the right to vary the opening hours, amend or cancel wildlife presentations, animal encounters and boat cruises ,alter visitor capacity and restrict the availability of retail products, including food and drink without prior notice during Stage 2 and 3 of the Queensland’s government’s COVID-19 restrictions on trade and operations.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available