Full-Day Nami Island & Petite France Tour with Shopping
- Natural beauty, forests & parks of tiny Nami Island
- Cultural centers, art museums & serene landscaped gardens
- Old World charm & French ambiance in Petite France
- Quaint boutiques & a memorial to author Saint-Exupery
- Time to check out the shops at a local shopping centre
Nami-Island & Petite France Full Day Tour
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary.
- At least 3 people are required for this activity to take place.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact hotel pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel foyer 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
Leave the city and immerse yourself first in the natural beauty of the South Korean countryside and then in the Old World charms of Europe. Visit the forested island of Nami, be transported to a French village at Petite France, and shop at a popular local shopping centre.
After you're picked up from your hotel, ride to the tiny, half-moon-shaped island of Nami, located in the middle of the North Han River. Beloved for its open parks and forests, this little islet is an oasis full of cultural landmarks. Spend some time strolling along poplar tree-shaded paths, roaming through lovely gardens, and checking out the various museums and cultural centers that lure locals and visitors alike.
Have lunch, and then make your way to Petite France, a French village-themed attraction in the countryside with 16 charming buildings that look as if they've been transported right from Europe. Visit the memorial hall to Saint-Exupery, the French author who penned the children's book The Little Prince, peek into shops selling herbs and souvenirs, or catch a cultural performance sure to transport you to Europe.
From Petite France, head to a nearby shopping centre. Spend some time browsing for the latest fashions, high-end housewares, and deals on designer goods before you're dropped back off at your Seoul hotel.