Full-Day Excursion to Tortuga Beach & Bay
- Morning trip to beautiful Tortuga Bay Beach
- Visiting La Loberia & sailing on yacht
- Chance to go snorkelling or swimming
- Passing through Canal del Amor—Channel of Love
- Seeing iguanas at Playa de los Perros
Full-Day Tour in English
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- You must have good circulation and healthy, unblocked breathing.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- An additional surcharge of USD 120 for admission to Galapagos National Park and Ingala is payable on the day of your activity.
- Maximum group size is 16 people for the boat ride.
- Pick-up is only available from the following hotels in Galapagos Islands: Galapagos Inn, Red Booby, Mainao, Galapagos Suites, Fernandina, Villa Laguna, Silberstein, Island Sol, SolyMar, Angermeyer, and Royal Palm.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.
What you can expect
In the morning excursion to Tortuga Bay Beach, take a 40-minute walk to reach this magical place. Here, at one of the most beautiful beaches of the islands, take time to swim and enjoy the beach before a leisure time for lunch.
In the afternoon, cruise around the bay on a boat with room for 16 people and visit La Lobería, named due to the presence of sea lions. Swim or snorkel here before you proceed to the Canal del Amor (Channel of Love). At the end of this channel, just a few metres forward, stop at a viewpoint to observe reef sharks. Then take a short walk to see the marine iguanas inhabiting Playa de los Perros before you visit Punta Estrada.