Full-Day Barossa Food & Wine Experience
Cleaning and safety practices
- Visit the Barossa, one of the world's premium wine regions
- Guided tasting of local varietals at Pindarie Cellar Door
- Delicious 2-course lunch at revered Lambert Estate
- Sample some of the delights at Maggie Beer's Farm Shop
- Pair chocolate with wine at Barossa Valley Chocolate Company
Barossa Food and Wine Experience
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- This tour is not recommended for children.
- You must be 18 years old and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Tour stops may vary.
- Maggie Beer's Farm Shop may not be available on certain dates during peak periods, so free time will be spent to explore the gardens and surrounds at Seppeltsfield Barossa.
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place. Maximum group size is 30 people.
What you can expect
Just a short drive from Adelaide, a pilgrimage to the world-renowned Barossa region is a must-do for food and wine lovers. Sip and snack your way through the valley, absorbing the arcadian atmosphere, and exploring picture-perfect country villages.
Ride north from Adelaide, and watch the urban landscape fade to verdant rows of grapevines as you enter the Barossa. This area was originally settled by German immigrants, and traces of their influence can be seen in the charming architecture of older buildings and the Gothic spires of Lutheran churches—not to mention the valley's Old World-style culinary riches, which include fine cured meats and delicious cheeses.
Your first stop is Pindarie, a multi-tourism award winning cellar door, which feels more like an Australian Homestead than a cellar door. The friendly staff share their stories behind the wines as you sample their famous blends in the heritage stables. Sit back and admire their stunning vineyard views while you enjoy some morning tea
Your next stop is a visit to Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop, an absolute must whilst visiting the Barossa. Maggie Beer - cook, writer and founder of 'Maggie Beer Products', offers tastings and sales of her full product range including limited edition seasonal produce. Here you can browse amongst her personally selected regional speciality goods, purchase one of her signed books or simply sit back and take in the view
On arrival at Lambert Estate at Angaston, sit down and enjoy a structured wine tasting followed by a delicious 2-course Barossa restaurant lunch. You may wish to purchase a glass of wine from the impressive wine selection, or enjoy a coffee accompanied with their popular Chocolatier (Chocolate Port). Leaving Lambert Estate, travel to Mengler Hill Lookout for sweeping views over the valley.
Leaving Lambert Estate, travel to Mengler Hill Lookout for sweeping views over the valley and then onto the Barossa Valley Chocolate Company your final stop for the day. Here you will taste house made chocolates paired with Vineyard Road’s handcrafted wines which will be a great way to finish off your Barossa Food & Wine Experience.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Hand sanitiser provided