EXPO 2020 Dubai Admission Tickets
Cleaning and safety practices
- Explore the world’s most inventive ideas
- Gather with the world in one place
- Witness the world’s most inspiring architecture
- Enjoy the words greatest show
- Six months of once-in-a-lifetime experiences
1-Day, EXPO 2020 Ticket
Valid for single entry
90-Day, Expo 2020 Season Pass Finale
Unlimited entries for Expo's last 3 months
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You will receive your ticket for access to the EXPO 2020 Dubai via email no later than 2 hours after booking
- Free access is available for kids and youth under 18, students, seniors 60 years and above, and people of determination (+1 companion at half price)
- All visitors, including those who are eligible for free tickets, must obtain a ticket to enter Expo 2020. Free of charge and half price tickets are available on Expo 2020 website or at the gate
- Tickets can be redeemed between 1st of October and 31 March 2022
- 1- day Ticket valid for one day
- Multi day pass - Unlimited entries permitted over a 30-day period
What you can expect
Join the Marking of a New World
Expo 2020 is the first Expo to be held in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region. Opening its doors on October 1st 2021, this iconic site which is twice the size of Monaco, will host more than 190 countries, showcasing the best in technology, innovation, arts, culture, music, food and architecture for 6 months until March 31st, 2022. This “not to be missed event” will be the largest event held in the region.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EXPO 2020 EVENTS
Explore the world’s most inventive ideas
Discover ideas and innovations that will shape and improve the future of the people and planet. Reimagine a better future, discover life-changing innovations and explore everything we can be, every day for six months.
Gather with the world in one place
Join the most global Expo ever, offering unrivalled cultural experiences from more than 190 countries. Meet innovators and entertainers, and taste flavours from around the globe at 100+F&B outlets, every day for six months.
Witness the world’s most inspiring architecture
Visit the world’s most visually striking and emotionally inspiring architecture from more than 190 countries.
Enjoy the words greatest show
Be mesmerised by the most breathtaking entertainment and events that include concerts, theatre and sports brought together during a six-month spectacle. There will always be something to get excited about, with a jam-packed programme of live performances including world-famous stars, comedy greats, local talent and touring attractions. From roaming dance entertainment, acrobats and street performers to poetry slams and theatrical performances, enjoy cultural experiences fromm five continents that will excite your senses and touch your heart.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required