City centre Boulder: An audio tour around this weird and beautiful town
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transport
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitiser with them to ensure their own protection and the protection of others.
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: Suppliers and travellers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/21/2020 - 10/21/2022Monday - Sunday:12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trident Booksellers and Cafe, 940 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
The tour passes by Trident Booksellers and Cafe.
Pass By: Boulder County Commissioners, 1325 Pearl Street Third Floor, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
The tour passes by the court house.
Pass By: Boulder Theatre, 2032 14th St, Boulder, CO 80302-5303
The tour stops briefly in front of the theatre.
Pass By: Boulder Farmers Market, 13th St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
The tour passes by the Farmer's Market.
Pass By: The Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse, 1770 13th St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
The tour passes by the teahouse.
Pass By: Boulder Creek Path, Boulder, CO, USA
The tour goes along the path.
Pass By: Boulder Public Library, 1001 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80302-6015
The tour passes by the library.