Dolphin Encounter Cozumel at Chankanaab Park with Lunch
Cleaning and safety practices
- Encounter with amazing dolphins in the Caribbean Sea
- 30 minutes of interaction with the curious creatures
- Opportunity to learn about fascinating dolphin behaviour
- Playful manoeuvres including hugs, kisses & handshakes
- Free time to enjoy the pristine Chankanaab National Park
Dolphin Encounter - Special Price for Mexicans
Live commentary in Spanish. Live Commentary in Spanish. You must present a valid INE.
Live commentary in English. Live Commentary in English.
Dolphin Encounter + Photo Package at Cozumel Chankanaab Park with Lunch
Live commentary in English. This dolphin swim programme includes individual photographs of your dolphin interaction only.
Infants (1-5 Y.O) do not apply for the free photograph package; however, the photographs can be purchased at our boutique.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Kids with height from 1.00 mt up to 1.20 mts, will be allowed to participate in the ENCOUNTER programme accompanied by a paying adult
- If you are 5 months pregnant or more, you may not take part.
- Maximum group size is 20 people.
- You must be able to swim on your own.
- If you are travelling with a companion, an additional surcharge of US 21 for the admission fee is payable on the day of your activity.
- Chankanaab National Park hours of operation are daily from 9 AM–4 PM.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Kids with height from 1.21 up to 1.40 mts will be allowed to participate alone in the ENCOUNTER.
- Children under 1 mt will be considered infants. (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
What you can expect
Devote an entire day to playing with dolphins and relaxing in the warm Caribbean sun at Cozumel. Absorb fascinating information about the intelligent sea mammals, and then watch them perform acrobatics during this unforgettable adventure.
Make your way to Chankanaab National Reef Park at Cozumel and get ready to meet the curious dolphins. Absorb a short safety briefing and get outfitted with a life jacket. Then, position yourself atop an accessible platform located in the swimming area. Behold the dolphins swimming powerfully through the surf, emerging from the whitecaps to arc gracefully through the air.
Then, delight in the gentle way the dolphins approach the platform. Enjoy an opportunity to offer a handshake or a hug to your new aquatic friends. Afterwards, towel off and take advantage of the park facilities. Savour a mouthwatering buffet lunch, lounge by the pool, and take a dip on the beach to round out your exciting excursion.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided