Cape Woolamai Sightseeing Cruise from San Remo
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travellers
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 10:45 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Woolamai, Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island, Victoria
Board the cruiser at San Remo jetty, a picturesque fishing harbour at the start of Phillip Island bridge. On board the 'Kasey Lee or Brianna Lee catamaran choose from indoor or outdoor seating with ample space for prams and safe viewing areas all around.
While you cruise along Phillip Island, be on the lookout for marine wildlife with regular sightings of Australian fur seals, bottle nose or common dolphins and various seabirds like white-bellied sea eagles, gannets and even albatross! The captain and crew provide commentary on the local historical sites of Cape Woolamai and are experts at finding fascinating wildlife. The cruise highlight is the spectacular cliff formation of Cape Woolamai as they tower over you.
Explore tranquil bays with crystal clear aquamarine waters and experience the more rugged ocean around the Cape. As you cruise back to San Remo, enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, along with cake and biscuits for the whole family. Ask the friendly crew for activity sheets for the kids, or let the little ones play indoors where a toy box is available.
Upon arrival back at San Remo stay around for the famous pelican feeding on the beach, a daily event bringing spectators from all around to watch the resident pelicans and stingrays feed from the local fisherman's co-op.
Duration: 1 hour