Burj Khalifa 124 & 125 Floor Ticket & Dubai Desert Safari Combo
Cleaning and safety practices
- 2 of Dubai’s most popular experiences in 1 combo package
- Visit to 124th & 125th floor of the world’s tallest building
- Stunning views of city, coastline & desert from Burj Khalifa
- Memorable 4x4 adventure at sunset to traditional desert camp
- Delicious barbecue dinner & live entertainment in the camp
Desert Safari & Burj Khalifa Evening - Combo includes Food and Drinks
Select this option for the desert safari and admission to Burj Khalifa between 7 PM and 11 PM. Depending on availability, your Burj Khalifa visit may take place the day before or after your Desert Safari Tour. The date selected when booking, is the date of the Desert Safari Tour. Both activities cannot take place on the same day.
Food & Drinks are available on the Desert Safari Tour only.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Desert Safari is not recommended for pregnant ladies, guests with back, spine or heart health issues, guests with special needs
- Pick up for Desert safari is available from Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman between 02:30 pm - 03:30 pm.
- You will receive an electronic copy of your Burj Khalifa tickets to print along with your exact timed-entry time for the Burj Khalifa after your booking is confirmed.
- In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund.
- On the 31st Dec, with regards to the Desert Safari Tour, there will be no pick & drop from The Palm island hotels and Business Bay area due to the New Year's Eve Fireworks preparation, the areas will be closed from afternoon onwards.
- Not recommended for children below 3 y.o.
What you can expect
Combine 2 of Dubai’s most popular experiences as you sample desert life in an authentic camp and enjoy views from the world’s tallest building. This package celebrates the old and new of Dubai with a fun-filled evening on the dunes as well as sky-high views amid the cutting-edge, modern architecture at Burj Khalifa.
4x4 Desert Safari:Head to the rolling dunes of the Emirati desert. Heading off the paved roads, the 4x4 vehicle eases over the challenging terrain. In the distance, you can see the red glow of the setting sun as it drops behind the Hajar Mountains. There’s plenty of time to try your hand at the thrilling activity of sandboarding, or you can get into the spirit of nomadic life with a camel ride before you make your way to camp.
The appetising aromas of the barbecue are enough to get your mouth watering. Indulge in freshly grilled meat served with dates and Arabian coffee. Relax and enjoy complimentary soft drinks with a shisha or some henna painting. Belly dancers put on an entertaining show around the campfire before the evening concludes and you return to your hotel.
Burj Khalifa AtTheTop: Make your way to City centre Dubai, where the world’s tallest building soars more than 2,700 feet (830 m) in the sky. Aboard the high-speed lifts, ascend to the 124th floor and stroll around the observation deck, admiring 360-degree views of the futuristic city with all its famous landmarks, including Burj al Arab, The Palm, and more.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided