Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off
Cleaning and safety practices
- Freedom to discover seaside Barcelona at your own pace
- More than 30 convenient stops along 2 routes around town
- Frequent service with double-decker buses every 20-30 min
- Landmarks like Sagrada Família, Barceloneta & Camp Nou
- Discounts for attractions, tours, shops & restaurants
1-Day, Hop On-Hop Off in Multilingual
Audio guide in Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Hindi, Hebrew, and Arabic.
2-Day, Hop On-Hop Off in Multilingual
Audio guide in Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- The regular Barcelona City Tour service may be affected due to ongoing events in the city, adverse traffic conditions or force majeure reasons out of our control.
- From 02/07/2021 and until further notice our Barcelona City Tour will only operate its winter itinerary, with departures from 09:00 to 19:00 (last return) and with a frequency of 30 minutes aproximately between buses at the stops
What you can expect
Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses. Discover Barcelona in detail with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off our buses as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace.
The West route (orange) will take you to discover the city beyond its most emblematic modernist buildings. The itinerary covers an extensive circuit that will take you to the westernmost landmarks of Barcelona, such as the FC Barcelona stadium and the National Museum of Art of Catalonia. Hop-off at any of the two museums and board the bus back again once you have finished your visit. Go to El Born and enjoy the amazing cuisine and quaint ambiance or sit back, relax and enjoy the view of the city.
The East route (green) will take you to the most artistic part of the city. Capture Barcelona's concrete jungle of modernist buildings. Sit back and relax aboard one of our buses. From Plaça Catalunya to Park Güell, admire the most impressive landmarks around this part of town. See the magnificent Sagrada Familia and marvel at the extensive symbolism of its façades. Learn about the city history and discover all the secrets it hides.
You will receive a map with all relevant information on the service and the stops, as well as a discounts booklet for several shops and restaurants in the city. The frequency of the service varies depending on season.
West Route (orange):Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf, El Born-Ciutadella-Zoo, Passeig Colom, World Trade Centre, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (FC Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial-Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes, Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
East Route (green):Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Platja de Bogatell, Nova Mar Bella, Forum*, Glòries-Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Park Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
Please note:the itinerary is subject to change due to events being celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport and cultural events, official acts, etc.) or force majeure reasons.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Multiple Locations Visited
- Plaça Catalunya
- Plaça de Catalunya
- Barcelona Catalunya 08002
- La Sagrada Família
- 401 Carrer de Mallorca
- Barcelona Barcelona 08013
- Park Güell
- 16 Carrer d'Olot
- Barcelona Catalunya 08024
- Camp Nou (FC Barcelona)
- 10 Carrer d'Aristides Maillol
- Barcelona Catalunya 08028
- La Pedrera
- 261 Carrer de Provença
- Barcelona Catalunya 08008