Angthong National Marine Park Kayaking Adventure
Cleaning and safety practices
- Discover the beautiful archipelago north-west of Samui
- Kayak through unique rock formations in magical caves
- Explore the hidden 'Green Lagoon' or 'Emerald Lake'
- Snorkel at Ko Thai Plao and see beautiful underwater world
- Feast on a delicious buffet lunch served onboard
Kayaking Adventure at Angthong National Marine Park
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Ocean Kayaks are easy to manoeuvre and no experience in kayaking is necessary to participate in the kayaking day tour. However, prior to departure the guide will give introduction and appropriate instructions
- Tour schedule is subject to change depending on weather conditions especially in rainy season
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry! I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free.
- Tour departs from Koh Samui. Whilst transfers are provided in Koh Samui, guests from Koh Phangan need to make their own way by Lomprayah Catamaran to Nathon in the early morning. This is also where the tour departs at 8.00am
- Children 4 years are complimentary
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved
- Angthong National Marine Park is closed for restoration 1 Nov. 2020 to 15 Dec. 2020
What you can expect
Angthong National Marine Park is considered to be one of the most beautiful archipelagos in the Gulf of Thailand. Most of the islands are close to each other resulting in a breathtaking panorama that is simply jaw-dropping. All the islands are of different sizes and shapes and all are uninhabited and undeveloped except for one.
On this tour, a large 23 metre boat with comfortable seating and sundeck will take less than two hours to transport you to the limestone islands and pristine waters in the Marine Park. Meals are enjoyed onboard and there are unlimited soft drinks available throughout the journey. As well as the boat having This trip is by a big boat, not a speedboat, as kayaks are stored on the boat, which allows the flexibility to kayak at different locations.
Stored on the boat are kayaks which will provide you will the flexibility to go exploring throughout the day. The first stop will be during the morning along the coast of Mae Koh. Here you can navigate beneath the hanging rock formations and view some of the most magnificent sceneries the gulf has to offer.
Landing the kayaks on the beach, you take an easy but spectacular climb through the dense rainforest and narrow ravines to arrive at the “Green Lagoon” , a beautiful emerald salt water lake.
Back on the boat it will be time to enjoy the delicious buffet lunch as you cruise the stunning north region of the Park, arriving at Koh Thai Plao for the second kayak expedition. Here you will discover magical caves and bizarre rock formations. You'll also have plenty of time to explore the underwater sights, using the snorkelling equipment provided at no additional charge, before returning to Koh Samui.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitiser provided