Have authentic Punjabi local breakfast Kulcha
Experience and learn about the Golden Temple
Visit the world’s largest sacred kitchen of Golden Temple
The famous Martyr's well at Jallian Wala Bagh
Visit the Langar and watch how thousands of meals are cooked
What's included, what's not
Transport by chaueffuer driven air conditioned car
Local breakfast kulcha
Know Before You Book
Children below 3 years are complimentary
A moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour, so it would not be recommended for persons with disabilities to join.
What you can expect
The Golden Temple Amritsar India (Sri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar) is not only a central religious place of the Sikhs, but also a symbol of human brotherhood and equality. Everybody, irrespective of cast, creed or race can seek spiritual solace and religious fulfilment without any hindrance. It also represents the distinct identity, glory and heritage of the Sikhs. To pen-down the philosophy, ideology, the inner and outer beauty, as well as the historical legacy of Sri Harmandir Sahib is a momentous task. It is a matter of experience rather than a of description.
Jallianwala Bagh unfolds the story of the most infamous massacre during the British rule that left a deep scar on Indians. Jallianwala Bagh is a public garden situated in the pious city of Amritsar in the state of Punjab. Holding immense national importance, this memorial site was inaugurated on the occasion of Punjabi New Year on 13th April in 1961 by the then President of India, Dr Rajendra Prasad. Owing to its historical significance, Jallianwala Bagh tourism has attracted every tourist visiting the state.
- 9:30 AM start the tour with the authentic Punjabi local breakfast Kulcha.
- Leave for Golden Temple at 11:00 AM.
- Experience and learn about the Golden Temple.
- Visit the hidden places inside the temple
- Visit the world’s largest sacred community kitchen of Golden Temple.
- Visit the Langar and watch how thousands of meals are cooked.
- At 1:00 PM visit JallianWala Bagh and see the bullet marks on the walls and get to see the famous Martyr's well where people sacrificed their lives during the British rule.
- 2:30 PM drop back to hotel.