Travel to Delhi in air conditioned car
Unfold the story of massacre of Jallian Wala Bagh
The Retreat Ceremony at Wagah Border
Visit the world's largest community kitchen of Golden Temple
Experience the Punjabi Village culture at Sada Pind
What's included, what's not
Transport by chaueffuer driven air conditioned car
Know Before You Book
Children below 3 years are complimentary
What you can expect
This customised 2 Days Delhi Amritsar Tour will provide you with complete sightseeing of Amritsar. You will be driven in a luxury vehicle to witness the flag lowering ceremony at the Wagah border.
With this personalised short tour of Amritsar, you will be able to visit the religious and cultural centre of the Sikh community- Harmandir Sahib, popularly known as the Golden Temple and the Jallianwala Bagh memorial garden that holds importance in the history of India.
This Delhi Amritsar tour of 2 days will surely leave you mesmerised!
- Depart from Delhi by 6 AM
- Check in the hotel on reaching. Freshen up and have lunch.
- Post lunch visit to Wagah Border to enjoy the Retreat Ceremony.
- On the way back dinner at Sada Pind and experience the typical village life.
- Drop back to hotel.
- Check out from the hotel.
- The tour will begin at 9:00 AM with with the authentic Punjabi local breakfast Kulcha.
- Leave for Golden Temple at 10:00 AM.
- Experience and learn about the Golden Temple.
- Visit the hidden places inside the temple
- Visit the world’s largest sacred community kitchen of Golden Temple.
- Visit the Langar and watch how thousands of meals are cooked.
- At 12:00 PM visit JallianWala Bagh and see the bullet marks on the walls and get to see the famous Martyr's well where people sacrificed their lives during the British rule.
- Later, your trip will extend to Gobindgarh Fort. Have fun rides and activities at the Fort and also experience the folk performances.
- After lunch leave for Delhi.