Step 1: Sign up for an Expedia Rewards account if you have yet to
Step 2: Sign in to your Expedia Rewards account and navigate to "My Account"
Under "Payment Methods", click on "+ Add new card" and input the MasterCard details to save accordingly
Alternatively, log into your Expedia Rewards account and tick in the checkbox for "Remember this card for future use" on payment page during booking journey
- The offer commences on 00:01 hrs (AEST) on [1 July 2018] and ends at 23:59 hrs (AEST) on [30 September 2018] ("Offer Period").
- The offer is open to individuals aged 18 years and older who (i) hold a MasterCard credit/debit card issued in [Australia] (“MC Card”); (ii) are Expedia Rewards members; and (iii) have not saved any MC Card in their member profile on [expedia.com.au] before the Offer Period (“Eligible Persons”).
- An Eligible Person who saves his/her MC Card as a payment method on [expedia.com.au] during the Offer Period will be credited [1,000] Expedia Rewards points into his/her Expedia Rewards account with [expedia.com.au] (“Promotion Points”) on making his/her first booking after he/she has saved his/her MC Card. The Offer is only valid for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
- The Promotion Points will be credited within [12-16] weeks after the MC Card is saved in his/her account and not removed and payment for the first booking has been processed, and provided that the MC Card is valid and not cancelled or suspended at the point of crediting of the Expedia Rewards points. No Promotion Points will be credited for cancelled bookings (cancelled for any reason whatsoever).
- Each Eligible Person can redeem the offer only once and receive [1,000] Expedia Rewards points, regardless of the number of MC Cards saved in his/her Expedia account during the Promotion Period.
- The offer is provided by Expedia, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
- The Sponsor reserves the sole and absolute right to cancel or modify the offer at any time without giving any prior notice.
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount (“Coupon”) applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product or offering such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.expedia.com.au/mastercard that are prepaid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the Terms and Conditions below). You must make payment using a valid MasterCard credit card issued in Australia to qualify for this offer. (“Eligible Card”).
Coupon code value: 12 % discount (“Discount”).
Redemption Period: Valid for use by 11:59pm AEST, 30 September 2018 (“Redemption Period”).
Travel Period: The travel dates must be before 31 March 2019 (“Travel Period”).
How to use your coupon code
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link ”Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code;
• Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply Coupon” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• Use an Eligible Card to pay for your qualifying booking.
• This offer does not apply for multi-room bookings.
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online with www.expedia.com.au/mastercard (”Website”) using an Eligible Card. Eligible Cards must be used for payment to utilise the Voucher.The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at hotels listed here. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code entitles you to 12% off the price of the relevant travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
4. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
5. The Coupon is valid only for the Redemption Period, for travel during the Travel Period, when booked on www.expedia.com.au/mastercard only, and not on any other Expedia sites or apps.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see www.expedia.com.au/p/support/terms) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
8. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
9. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
10. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of Australia aged 18 and over.
11. The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the coupon code by you including, but not limited to, publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. If Expedia becomes aware, or has reason to suspect (in Expedia's reasonable opinion), that a customer: (a) made multiple bookings on the Website using the Coupon with a view to re-selling any accommodation; or (b) otherwise engaged in conduct which impacts on the fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, Expedia may, in its absolute discretion, cancel all bookings made by the customer using the Coupon without giving any reasons thereon.
15. For avoidance of doubt, this Coupon can only be used by a customer making a booking directly on the Website, and cannot be used through or by a third party travel agent or intermediary.
16. Expedia reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
17. This offer is from Expedia, Inc (“Expedia”).
18. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Expedia. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.