Visitors can enjoy all that Zhengzhou has to offer including the theme park, forests, and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 143 hotels and other accommodations in Zhengzhou
- The closest major airport is in Zhengzhou (CGO) 39.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zhengzhou
Attractions like Century Amusement Park and Zhengzhou Ostrich Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Zhijidong Ruins, Dashigu City Site, and Erqi Pagoda. The city's natural beauty is on display at Donglin Lake, Renmin Park, and Sanhuang Mountain.
In Zhengzhou, you'll find 143 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- JW Marriott Hotel Zhengzhou - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Jinshui District can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with an in-room iPod dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Courtyard by Marriott Zhengzhou East - Our customers like the helpful staff and bathrooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Jinshui District can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Le Méridien Zhengzhou - This 4.5-star hotel in Jinshui District features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
Getting Around Zhengzhou
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Zhengzhou East Station. Zhengzhou might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Zhengzhou
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 25.28 inches of rain falls on Zhengzhou each year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F