Families will find kid-friendly activities in Yulara, and visitors give high marks for the local tours and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Yulara
- The closest major airport is in Ayers Rock, NT (AYQ-Connellan) 1.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yulara
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mulgara Gallery. Additionally, you'll find Kata Tjuta and Uluru in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Yulara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 96°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 95°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yulara is 0.47 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F