Visiting Yasawa Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Yasawa Island has to offer including the coral reefs and cocktail bars. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and quaint setting.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yasawa Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Yasawa Islands. You'll also find Sawa-I-Lau Caves and Honeymoon Island in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Yasawa Island Resort - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Yasawa Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Yasawa Island gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 66°F