Search Yasawa Island, Western Division Hotels from AU$38
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Yasawa Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Yasawa Island has to offer including the coral reefs and cocktail bars. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and quaint setting.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yasawa Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Yasawa Islands. You'll also find Sawa-I-Lau Caves and Honeymoon Island in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Yasawa Island Resort - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Yasawa Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Yasawa Island gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 66°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Yasawa Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Yasawa Island, will I receive a refund?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Yasawa Island?
Recent Reviews in Yasawa Island
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Yasawa Island airport?
- Where to stay near top Yasawa Island attractions?
- More accommodation types in Yasawa Island
- What kind of hotels are in Yasawa Island?
- Which hotel chains are in Yasawa Island?
- What are the most popular hotels in Yasawa Island?
- Are there hotels near Yasawa Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends