- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Yallingup Beach
- 1 min drive
- Yallingup Galleries
- 5 min drive
- Canal Rocks
- 6 min drive
- Busselton, WA (BQB-Margaret River)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Yallingup, Smiths Beach Resort is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Rocks and Yallingup Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Yallingup Maze and Country Life Farm. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Yallingup Beach - 1 min drive
- Yallingup Galleries - 5 min drive
- Canal Rocks - 6 min drive
- Ngiligi Cave - 9 min drive
- Injidup Beach - 14 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER) - 179 min drive
About this property
Smiths Beach Resort
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10.00 and AUD 35.00 for adults, and AUD 10.00 and AUD 35.00 for children (approximately)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 140 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Smiths Beach Resort Yallingup
- Smiths Beach Resort
- Smiths Beach Yallingup
- Smiths Beach
- Smiths Beach Resort Yallingup, Margaret River Region
- Smiths Beach Hotel Yallingup
- Smiths Beach Resort Yallingup
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
This property is by all accounts lovely. There is nothing at all one can really complain about and it is in an excellent location. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The "resort" itself just lacks something - there isn't much to share as there isn't anything particularly special or interesting about this resort. The units are like staying in a suburban townhouse with no real outlook. It makes you want to leave the room (read: claustrophobic, brown and white box) - which is just the thing to do because there is a lot to explore in the region. I wouldn't spend the amounts asked from this resort and was glad I chose an economical "villa" on Expedia. In all, you may as well stay at a motel nearby - since you probably won't want to be inside the rooms at Smiths Beach "Resort" except to rest up for your next adventure. Improvements: They could renovate the bathroom so that the doors don't shut on you and maybe find a place to store brooms and mops so that you aren't looking at cleaning supplies. The separate dunny room is probably convenient for families/groups - but it was not exactly what you expect of a resort accommodation. For those wanting to spend more on the rooms with a view - you may want to be cautious. they are hidden behind the dunes. I imagine you get a good view of the sky though.