Visitors can enjoy all that Wewak has to offer including its monuments. The closest major airport is in Wewak (WWK-Boram) 5 from the city center.
Dressing for Wewak
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Wewak gets about 46.73 inches of rain per year
- December and November are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F