Search Weipa, Queensland Hotels from AU$132
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Weipa has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and beaches. In Weipa, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Weipa, QLD (WEI) 8.2 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Weipa
The picturesque setting of Gonbung Beach and Lake Patricia exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Mission River to your agenda.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Albatross Bay Resort - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Weipa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 94°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- About 67.72 inches of rain falls on Weipa each year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F