- Garter Lane Arts Centre
- 5 min walk
- Waterford Treasures Museum
- 5 min walk
- Reginald's Tower
- 8 min walk
- Kilkenny (KKY)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Waterford, Fitzwilton Hotel is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Reginald's Tower and Holy Trinity Cathedral are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Woodstown Beach and Tramore Beach.
- Garter Lane Arts Centre - 5 min walk
- Waterford Treasures Museum - 5 min walk
- Reginald's Tower - 8 min walk
- Medieval Museum - 12 min walk
- Waterford Golf Club - 5 min drive
- Waterford Station - 4 min walk
- Waterford (WAT) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chez Ks – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Met Cafe Bar – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fitzwilton Hotel Waterford
- Fitzwilton Hotel
- Fitzwilton Waterford
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Hotel decor is gorgeous. Was a bit too warm throughout the hotel though.