Visiting Victoria Falls
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Victoria Falls, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful waterfalls. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its local tours, riverfront, and cafés.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in Victoria Falls
- The closest major airport is in Livingstone (LVI) 20.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Victoria Falls (VFA) 24.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Victoria Falls
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and these places to visit: Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls National Park, and Victoria Falls. Additionally, you might want to add Chobe National Park to your agenda.
In Victoria Falls, there are 50 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Batonka Guest Lodge - This 4-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Victoria Falls Safari Club - Our customers like the helpful staff at this lodge. With a stay at this 5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar.
- The Stanley and Livingstone Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Victoria Falls
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Victoria Falls is 0.87 inches
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F