Visitors to Varna are sure to enjoy the seaside and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums, and aquarium.
- There are 128 hotels and other accommodations in Varna
- The closest major airport is in Varna (VAR-Varna Intl.) 7.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Varna
Cultural venues in the city include Ethnographic Museum, Varna Archaelogical Museum, and Archaeological Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like St Sarkis Armenian Apostolic Church, St Michael the Archangel Church, and Roman baths Varna. The seaside and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including City Garden, Varna Central beach, and South Beach Varna.
In Varna, you'll be able to select from 128 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel mOdus - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Dallas Residence - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Swiss-Belhotel Dimyat Varna - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Varna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Varna gets about 19.65 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F