Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Ullapool, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the waterfront, bars, and local tours. The welcoming and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Ullapool
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV) 82.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ullapool
Top activities include taking a ferry and taking local tours, while Ullapool Golf Club, Ullapool Harbour, and Ullapool Ferry Terminal are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Isle Martin and Hydroponicum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ullapool. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Creagan Guest House - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include a business center and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Summer Isles Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Morefield Motel - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
Dressing for Ullapool
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 62°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Ullapool each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F