Overview of Enter Viking Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Single Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Superior Triple Room
About this area
Located in Tromso, Enter Viking Hotel is in the city centre and by the sea. Polaria and Nordnorsk Kunstmuseum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Mack Brewery and Tromso Cathedral (Tromso Domkirke). Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Mack Brewery - 2 min walk
- Tromsø Kunstforening - 2 min walk
- Tromso Center for Contemporary Art - 3 min walk
- Tromso Cathedral (Tromso Domkirke) - 5 min walk
- Polaria - 5 min walk
- Tromso (TOS-Langnes) - 7 min drive
About this property
Enter Viking Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NOK 300.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NOK 100.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NOK 125 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NOK 180.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: NOK 180 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 100.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 300.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Viking Hotell Tromso Hotel
- Viking Hotell Tromso
- Viking Hotell
- Enter Viking Hotel Tromso
- Enter Viking Tromso
- Enter Viking
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
This hotel is close to the centre of town. The bathroom was very small with no where to put anything. The shower folded in and out over the bathroom floor. The bathroom was in poor condition- towel rail broken, glass shelf was no longer there. No where to plug the hair dryer in front of a mirror.