Visitors can enjoy all that Tiruchirappalli has to offer including the temples, cathedral, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its monuments.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Tiruchirappalli
- The closest major airport is in Tiruchirappalli (TRZ-Tiruchirappalli Intl.) 4.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tiruchirappalli
The city is notable for landmarks like Our Lady's Cathedral, Chettinad, and Rock Fort. Additionally, you might want to add Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Tiruchirappalli. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Gardenia - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Sangam Hotel Trichy - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Ramyas Hotels - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Tiruchirappalli
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Tiruchirappalli Junction Station, Tiruchirappalli Ponmalai Station, or Tiruchirappalli Manjattidal Station. Tiruchirappalli may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tiruchirappalli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 100°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 103°F during the day and 81°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 100°F during the day and 80°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 95°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Tiruchirappalli gets about 32.99 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 102°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F