Search Tianjin, Hebei Hotels from AU$111
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 May 2020
Reviewed on 25 May 2020
Reviewed on 26 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Feb. 2017
Reviewed on 22 Nov. 2019
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Tianjin, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its musical theater.
- There are 308 hotels and other accommodations in Tianjin
- The closest major airport is in Tianjin (TSN-Binhai Intl.) 45.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Tangshan (TVS-Sannuhe) 60.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tianjin
The city's cultural venues include Zhongshan Liyuan Theater and Jixian Geological Museum. Attractions like Happy Valley Tianjin, Tianjin Eye, and Tianjin Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Monastery of Deep Compassion, St Joseph's Church, and Jixian Dam.
In Tianjin, there are 308 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tianjin - This 4.5-star hotel in City Center features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Heping can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Indigo TIANJIN HAIHE - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Hedong can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with cable TV.
Getting Around Tianjin
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Tianjin is easy. Nearby metro stations include Xiaodian Station, Fengchanhe Station, and Huabeijituan Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Tianjin Wuqing Station, Tianjin Beicang Station, or Tianjin Yangcun Station.
Dressing for Tianjin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tianjin is 0.94 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Tianjin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tianjin, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Tianjin?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Tianjin?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Tianjin?
What's the best luxury hotel in Tianjin?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Tianjin?
What's the best golf hotel in Tianjin?
Recent Reviews in Tianjin
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Tianjin airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Tianjin?
- Where to stay near top Tianjin attractions?
- More accommodation types in Tianjin
- What kind of hotels are in Tianjin?
- Which hotel chains are in Tianjin?
- What are the most popular hotels in Tianjin?
- Are there hotels near Tianjin?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends