Search Tara, Queensland Hotels from AU$147
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in TaraView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Tara has to offer including the golf courses and university setting. Tourists may also want to see more around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tara
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Tara Shire State College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tara Golf Club and Tara Showgrounds.
Getting Around Tara
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Tara Station. Tara may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Tara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 98°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Tara gets about 26.30 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F