Search Talavera de la Reina, Castilla - La Mancha Hotels from AU$66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Talavera de la Reina hotel prices
Visiting Talavera de la Reina
Visitors can enjoy all that Talavera de la Reina has to offer including the parks, bars, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, museums, and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Castle. In Talavera de la Reina, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Talavera de la Reina
The city's cultural venues include Roman Bridge and Ruiz de Luna Ceramic Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Santa Maria la Mayor Parish, Wall and Albarrana Tower, and Talavera Battle Monument. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Talavera De La Reina Bull-Fighting Ring and Basilica of Our Lady of Prado.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Talavera de la Reina. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Be Live City Center Talavera - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Ebora - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Castle, located 17.5 mi (28.2 from the center of the city.
Getting Around Talavera de la Reina
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Talavera de la Reina Station. Talavera de la Reina might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Talavera de la Reina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Talavera de la Reina each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Talavera de la Reina?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Talavera de la Reina, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Talavera de la Reina?
Where's the best place to stay in Talavera de la Reina that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Talavera de la Reina?
Recent Reviews in Talavera de la Reina
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Talavera de la Reina airport?
- Where to stay near top Talavera de la Reina attractions?
- More accommodation types in Talavera de la Reina
- Which hotel chains are in Talavera de la Reina?
- What are the most popular hotels in Talavera de la Reina?
- Are there hotels near Talavera de la Reina?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends