Visitors can enjoy all that Soba has to offer including the mountain views and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and rural setting.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Soba
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR) 33.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Bilbao (BIO) 53.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Soba
The picturesque setting of Rio Gandara Waterfall and Ason Waterfalls exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Mirador De Covalruyo to your agenda.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Rusticae Hotel Casona de Quintana - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia travelers love its bar and quiet location.
Dressing for Soba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Soba is 1.34 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F