Visiting Sister Bay
Visitors to Sister Bay are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, cafés, and local tours. In Sister Bay, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sister Bay
The picturesque setting of Waterfront Park and Sister Bay Dog Park & Community Garden exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sister Bay Marina and Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Sister Bay. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Country House Resort - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Scandinavian Lodge - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this condo. With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Inn at Little Sister Hill - This 2-star lodge features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Sister Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Sister Bay gets about 30.83 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F