Search Sax, Valencian Community Hotels from AU$60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers will find plenty to explore and enjoy in Sax. Top sights in the area include Castle of Santa Barbara, Palmeral of Elche, and Altamira Palace.
- You'll find 3007 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Alicante (province)
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.) 36.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sax
Places to visit in the area include Castle of Elda, Santa Ana Church, and Footwear Museum.
Getting Around Sax
If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Sax Station.
Dressing for Sax
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Sax gets about 0.55 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sax?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sax, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Sax
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Sax airport?
- Where to stay near top Sax attractions?
- More accommodation types in Sax
- Which hotel chains are in Sax?
- What are the most popular hotels in Sax?
- Are there hotels near Sax?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends