Very well located in the "quiet" part of the Altstadt. Nice restaurants nearby, just around the corner from the Salzburg museum. The single room I had looked out on a kind of very large open airshaft with rooms on all four sides. Although it was not the fault of the hotel, which is non smoking, someone lit up and the smoke filled the airshaft and my room. Breakfast was an extra 15 euros and not worth it.
- Mozartplatz Square
- 2 min walk
- Salzburg Museum
- 2 min walk
- Salzburg Christmas Market
- 4 min walk
- Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Mozartplatz Square - 2 min walk
- Salzburg Museum - 2 min walk
- Salzburg Christmas Market - 4 min walk
- Fortress Hohensalzburg - 4 min walk
- Salzburg Cathedral - 4 min walk
- Salzburg Central Station - 4 min drive
- Salzburg Aigen S-Bahn - 4 min drive
- Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart) - 11 min drive
About this property
Altstadthotel Weisse Taube
Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a front desk safe are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. All 31 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and free bottled water.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.55 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 19 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Altstadthotel Weisse Taube Hotel Salzburg
- Altstadthotel Weisse Taube Hotel
- Altstadthotel Weisse Taube Salzburg
- Altstadthotel Weisse Taube
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Parking nearby: EUR 19 per day
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 15 per person
- Front-desk safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- bathtub or shower
- Deep-soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
The staff was super friendly and amazingly helpful! The location can’t be beat as it’s close to all the plazas, restaurants and shopping. I would absolutely stay here again!