Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Salalah, which is also known for its seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Salalah
- The closest major airport is in Salalah (SLL) 6.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Salalah
The city is notable for landmarks like Al Baleed Archaeological Site, Plantations, and Sumahram Old City. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Land of Frankincense Museum and Al Husn Souq.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Salalah. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Salalah Gardens Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah - This 5-star hotel features a private beach, a golf course, and 3 restaurants. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Salalah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- About 0.04 inches of rain falls on Salalah each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 66°F