Visiting Rote Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Rote Island has to offer including its waterfront. In Rote Island, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kupang (KOE-El Tari) 81.8 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rote Island
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ndao Marina, Al Muhajirin Mosque, and Roti Beach. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you book your getaway to Rote Island, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but here are lodging options in the area.
- SEED Resort is 22.4 mi from central Rote Island. This 2.5-star hotel in Rote Island features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Sylvia Hotel Kupang is 25.5 mi from the center of Rote Island. This 3.5-star villa in Rote Island features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Airy Fontein Cak Malada 27 Kupang is located 47.1 mi from the heart of Rote Island. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kupang can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Rote Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rote Island is 104.68 inches
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 70°F