Search Roma, Queensland Hotels from AU$60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Roma has to offer including the golf courses, coffeehouses, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its bars.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Roma
- The closest major airport is in Roma, QLD (RMA) 3.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Roma
Favorite places to visit in the city include The Big Rig, Roma Golf Course, and Bassett Park Showground. Additionally, you might want to add Roma Cattle Saleyards to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Roma. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Roma Central Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Athena Studio Units - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Overlander Homestead Motel - This 4.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Getting Around Roma
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Roma Station. Roma may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Roma
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- Roma gets about 29.06 inches of rain per year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Roma?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Roma, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Roma?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Roma?
Recent Reviews in Roma
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Roma airport?
- Where to stay near top Roma attractions?
- More accommodation types in Roma
- What kind of hotels are in Roma?
- Which hotel chains are in Roma?
- What are the most popular hotels in Roma?
- Are there hotels near Roma?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends