Visitors to Rakiraki are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cocktail bars.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Rakiraki
- The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 84.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rakiraki
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Viti Levu. Additionally, you might want to add Tomb of Ratu Udre Udre to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Rakiraki. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Wananavu Beach Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Volivoli Beach - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this resort. This 4-star resort features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Tanoa Rakiraki Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Rakiraki
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Rakiraki gets about 71.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 65°F