Visiting Rainbow Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Rainbow Bay has to offer including the seaside and restaurants. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Rainbow Bay
- The closest major airport is in Governor's Harbour (GHB) 12.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in North Eleuthera (ELH-North Eleuthera Intl.) 29.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rainbow Bay
The picturesque setting of Rainbow Bay Beach and Eleuthera and Harbour Island exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Wesley Methodist Church and James Cistern Dock.
As you make plans for a getaway to Rainbow Bay, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 21 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here you'll find a few places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Rainbow Inn is located 1 mi from the heart of Rainbow Bay. Guests who stay at this 3-star inn in Rainbow Bay can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options.
- Sea Turtle Cottage "A Place to get out of Your Shell!" is 0.1 mi from the center of Rainbow Bay. Guests who stay at this 4-star condo in Dunmore Town can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Beach Days At The Winter Solstice is 0.1 mi from central Rainbow Bay. This 4-star resort in Gregory Town features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Rainbow Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 66°F as the nighttime average
- Rainbow Bay gets about 51.85 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F